1. You can wake up 3 minutes before class starts and still make it there on time.
2. You’ve seen “invalid username” or “invalid password” pop up on your computer screen multiple times.
3. You know about 90% of the people that go to the school.
4. Your classroom attire is sweats/leggings and a t-shirt.
5. You’ve been abruptly woken up at 4 a.m. to a fire alarm.
6. A Martin sandwich is your go-to lunch item.
7. The majority of your Argonaut apparel was free.
8. You know that at Sunday morning breakfast in the cafeteria, you are bound to hear some gossip- good or bad.
9. Finals week is your first and last visit to the library all semester.
10. Your professors all know you by name.